Welcome New Contributing Writers!

Well, our blog is growing already! In the past two days we've added three more contributing writers for a total of five. I want to welcome: Deanna, Rebecca (Crooked Teeth and All--that's her name, I'm not calling her "Crooked Teeth." Ha!), and Dawn.

You all are encouraged to share anything you find interesting, unique, stylish and/or a good deal from the world wide web. This doesn't necessarily have to be from CL (just be sure you link the ad from CL if it is from CL so we don't run into any issues). You can also talk about music, art, design, photography, etc. This is our outlet for our addictions and as you can see, we're not alone! Let's use this blog to share our findings, things we're pondering, or our woes if we can't buy it. We can comment on each other's postings too. This way our spouses won't want to leave us for being total CL nuts. Ha!

I can't wait to see what everyone finds next and posts to this blog. Happy blogging!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Welcome! I hope you enjoy this obsession, er...I mean "hobby" as much as we do.

Crooked Teeth & all said...

Ha! "Crooked Teeth & All" is the name of my personal blog that I started ages ago and never went public with it! It's funny that that is what it put as my name??

Post a Comment