Portland: 1960s Oval Surfboard Coffee Table $125



I saw this marble topped coffee table today and decided it was true love, so it's sitting in our living room right now. I love it!
Two things I really like about this coffee table:
1) It's simple and sleek.
2) It's round so we don't have to make our two-year-old wear a crash helmet around it (although his head would probably still smart a bit from the hard marble).

And, people can put their sweaty drinking glasses all over it and I don't need to be anal about coasters. 
I guess that's three things.

2 comments:

Rach, A Curious Dreamer and CL Addict said...

Love this table! Congrats on your purchase. It was a good prie too. I love marble tabletops. I saw a round one once at a consignment store and I'm kinda kicking myself for not buying it.

Anonymous said...

Is this the table selling on ebay right now for $799?

jakerobin@msn.com

Post a Comment