San Diego Mid-century Modern Estate Sale



I love this buffet and dining table! The teal upholstery on the chairs really make it "pop"! I don't know how much they are asking, but apparently they are having an estate sale this Saturday at 5802 Rockhurst Court, San Diego, 92120 near SDSU and the upscale community of Del Cerro. It's on Saturday, 1/16, 7am till 2pm and 1/17, 7am till noon! ... If anyone is interested... hopefully they actually have this furniture there and not just posting pictures of cool stuff to get people to come...

2 comments:

Rach, A Curious Dreamer and CL Addict said...

Wow, that's a really pretty dinette set. I've got an idea for how to reupholster my dining chairs now. I like the current fabric but I want more color. As much as I'd like to go to this, especially since it's in my neck of the woods, I must try to stay away. I went crazy at that yard sale last weekend.

Kasey said...

Love it! If I could, I'd be there with a truck.

Post a Comment