San Diego: Mid Century Modern - Danish Hutch China Cabinet - $200 (San Carlos/Cowles Mtn)















When I came across this ad I had to do a double take as I thought it was my ad that I had just posted last night. Look at the blatant plagiarism of every word of a few of my sentences! I was trying to sell my piece like a salesman so rather than be offended someone stole my writing I guess I should take it as a compliment. Their china cabinet is quite nice and a good price for what looks like teak. I still love my new one a lot more. My new one is huge and massive and will hold so much stuff. I also love the granny antique-y look to mine and the parts where the finish is coming off give it character.

1 comments:

Kasey said...

Oh, that is too funny! I guess they really liked your writing.

Post a Comment